ZAA Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony | Australia
Sat 28th October 2017
6pm – midnight
@Hilton Adelaide, Australia
The Zimbabwe Achievers Awards (Z.A.A.) was founded in 2010 by Conrad Mwanza. Z.A.A. is the pinnacle of celebration of talent, art, business, expression and achievement in the Zimbabwean community throughout a very broad spectrum of genre, born out of a simple vision. The Z.A.A is a distinctly special awards ceremony seeking to recognise Zimbabweans who have pushed the limits against all odds to raise the Zimbabwean flag high and do both themselves and their fellow countrymen proud.
- Recognise and reward the contributions of Zimbabweans to Australian Community
- Celebrate the success of African Migrant contribution
- Highlight the positive contributions Zimbabweans make to the Australian Community
- Create understanding and resonate national harmony by highlighting the positive aspects and impacts of multiculturalism
- Highlight Australia as a key destination to create and sustain business across all sectors of industry, despite race, colour, religion and cultural background.
- Highlight the collective migrant spirit in Australia, and celebrate the diversity of the Australia
Steward Bank is once again the official sponsor for the upcoming edition of the Zimbabwe Achievers Awards taking place in United Kingdom, United States and Australia, in May, July and October respectively and the International Executive committee are delighted to welcome Steward Bank on board! “Steward Bank’s involvement with ZAA-UK, ZAA-Australia and ZAA-US only proves our ongoing commitment to building, engaging and supporting Zimbabwean communities around the world,” said Mwanza, and added that the commercial banks support with the respective franchises would only strengthen an already growing relationship with the Zimbabwean community on an international spectrum. Steward Bank’s Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Lance Mambondiani, is very thrilled with the partnership between the Bank and the ZAA group. The Bank`s strong innovative core identifies with the ZAA group. The Bank continues to support commendable initiatives by Zimbabweans, as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility,
The Zimbabwe Achievers Awards have been a major highlight in the UK, USA, as well as in South Africa, and soon to be in Australia, and it is wonderful to see what the organisation has done over the years in recognising Zimbabweans who are excelling in their various disciplines. The annual event brings together Business Leaders from all sectors, Government officials, Diplomats, Civil Society representatives from NGO’s, Heads of Finance & Trade and the International Press. The awards ceremony has become one of the most significant and prestigious events within the Zimbabwean and broader Diaspora community calendar.
Early Bird Tickets from AU$110 before 31st August 2017
For more information and to get your tickets, click here